Office of Academic Affairs (OAA)
Linda Buckley, PhD [BIO]
Associate Dean of Academic Affairs
The Office of Academic Affairs (OAA) supports the Dean of the College, the Department Chairs, and Faculty, on all matters of academic policy, standards, and procedures relating to students and the PharmD. curriculum.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Identify and manage policies, procedures and practices that serve and develop students so that they may progress through the PharmD program and reach their maximum potential.
- Oversee curriculum development and review and provide analysis of curricular and student outcomes
- Assist the Dean with accreditation and regulatory processes to ensure the program meets accreditation standards
- Serve as an ex officio member on the Curriculum Committee, Professional and Academic Standards Committee and Assessment Committee
- Oversee exam and class schedules and the academic calendar
- Provide oversight for students’ course and instructor evaluations
- Assign student teams for each class and provide oversight to ensure team effectiveness
- Provide mentorship and develop Faculty in their teaching and scholarly activities