Become a Preceptor
- If you wish to become a Preceptor, you must first download, print, and complete the New Preceptor Packet. This packet should consist of a Site Qualification and Profile Form, a Preceptor CV Replacement Form, an IPPE Match Preparation Form, and an APPE Match Preparation Form.
- Once finished, fax the packet to the Experiential Education Program at (916) 686-8142, scan and email it to Experiential Education APPE Coordinator Thanh Huynh (email@example.com) or mail it to 9700 West Taron Drive, Elk Grove, Ca 95757.
- A representative from the Experiential Education Program will be in touch with you shortly to sign an Affiliation Agreement with California Northstate University College of Pharmacy.
- If possible, attend one or more of the Preceptor Trainings offered by California Northstate University College of Pharmacy.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Experiential Education APPE Director Tony Eid (Tony.Eid@cnsu.edu)